← Back to news
May 1, 2019
Tech Report Apr, 22nd - May, 3rd
During the last two weeks our development team has been working hard to finalize major features of the upcoming testnet release.
Here is what we accomplished in the period April, 22nd — May, 3rd:
- Finalize HashCash integration, Network, required to prevent DoS-attacks
- Stress Testing: Transactional Load Generator, Testing, the part of test harness
- Determine major blockchain constants: Maximum UTXOs per Block, Epoch Length & Block Time, Consensus, those are important parameters of the consensus protocol
- Wallet Recovery, Wallet, required to recover wallet keys using 24-word recovery phrase
- Key Encryption on the Disk, Wallet, implement safe storage of keys on disk
- Proof of UTXO Construction, Wallet, a feature allowing to prove that a particular transaction has taken place in the past
- Slashing, Consensus, punishing the cheating slot owner for publishing two different blocks on the same height
- Re-Staking, Consensus, changing validators’ PBC keys related to staked tokens at the predetermined intervals
- Service Awards, Core Blockchain, required to create an incentive for validators to be online
- Stress Testing: Multiple Regions, Network, launch nodes in multiple AWS regions to test consensus with real-life latencies
- ValueShuffle: Bots, ValueShuffle, required to facilitate VS transactions in absence of enough VS transactions intents
- Wallet Recovery is about recovery using 24-word recovery phrase. This feature has been implemented and can be used by Wallet UI.
Still have questions?
Join our community on Telegram to get the answers