Mainnet Beta 5 Launched!
Dear Stegos Community,
This is the fifth beta release of the upcoming Stegos mainnet. Beta 5 is primarily a stabilization release, which fixes a major bug and brings many speed improvements. This release is fully compatible with Beta 4 Stegos blockchain and no other actions besides updating Stegos software is required from users.
Upgrading to Beta 5 is highly recommended, especially for participants of the bounty program.
Changes since Mainnet Beta 4:
- Finally fixed DNS resolver on Windows
- Fixed multiple corner cases in consensus
- Fixed “entered unreachable code” bug
- Enabled log rotation for
- Fixed synchronization status after laptop hibernation
- Improved automatic re-staking, which now happens at a random microblock during an epoch
- Fixed LRU cache in PubSub protocol
- Replaced buggy
- Updated Rust Toolchain to 2019-10-30
- Integrated all third-party dependencies into Cargo build system
- Created a native port of Node and CLI to Android ARM64/x86_64 (no mobile app yet)